In case you are on the fence, should I get my own pair? Should I just rent some every time I go to the rink? Will it make a difference?
Here are the five reasons you should own your skates instead of using rentals.
- EW GROSS! You know how they make you wear shower shoes in public showers? Think of the fact you are putting your feet where SO MANY other feet have been. In fact, when did that person last shower, with or without shoes? *giggle*
- SMELLY – most rinks are great about spraying deodorizer in the skates in between…but sometimes when it is busy…that just is not enough.
- OUTDOOR SKATING – ever have a day where you really want to get some skating in, but do not want to deal with driving to the skating rink, if you had your own set you could be feeling the breeze in your hair, smiling in the sunshine (stop and picture that, you are smiling now aren’t you?!). That picture you are envisioning, that COULD BE YOU. If you had your own set of roller skates.
- What, we have convinced you already? OK, we will give you some more reasons, though you should really do that mind picture in three again that will probably seal the deal. 4. SIZING – have you ever noticed that it is not really your shoe size you need in the rentals? That is because so many other feet have been in those skates they get stretched. If you have your own pair that only you use, then would stretch them to fit your foot perfectly.
- SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY– we have so many great options on skates you can make your skates be a reflection of your awesome personality. You can have ones that light up, like your smile lights up the room. You can get ones with flames like the crazy fast speeds you reach. Or maybe you need a pom pom to put a little jingle in your roll, we have that too!!
By now you should be fully convinced, by my super awesome five reasons you should own your skates instead of using rentals. Need some help picking out the perfect pair? Our skate experts are always happy to help!