If you’ve stumbled on our Skate Talk roller skates blog, then we assume these four things;
- You’ve strapped on a pair of roller skates before and the experience you had made you more passionate about the sport.
- You’ve roller skated in your previous years and are interested to do it again.
- You’re passionate about roller skates and are always looking for new ways to improve your skills and stay in the loop of all things roller skating.
- You’ve never roller skated before but it seems like the coolest physical activity this world has to offer!
There’s one thing we forgot to mention and this tends to be forgotten most often in regards to roller skating. You’re probably not here to learn about safety equipment because afterall it can be pretty boring.
Our passion for roller skates combined with our priority to keep you safe is our obsession at Roller Skate Nation. This is why we stock the latest trends in safety equipment including the essentials and most sought after protective gear.
Let start from the top and work our way to the bottom. In other words, from the head to the legs. But first, here’s some food for the brain;
Did you know, according to Rochester Medical Research that:
- More severe injuries occur during individual sports and recreational activities.
- Children who are just beginning a sport or activity are at greater risk for injury.
- More than 47,000 children ages 5 to 14 were treated in hospital emergency rooms for roller skating-related injuries.