With the recent emergence of the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA), more women are strapping up skates today than ever before. Let’s face it guys, these girls are tough and you should steer clear of their path. Furthermore, it always seems like more girls take advantage of the fitness benefits of roller skating. Maybe these observations are skewed since I am a male but they seem accurate nonetheless.
- Girls are always skating around the lakes and neighborhood
- Women would rather roller skate the dog than walk the dog
- In general I believe women are more health conscientious and turn to roller skating more often than men
- Women need a quick escape every so often from the chaos in the household
*Further suggestions to why women love to roll are appreciated in the comments below!
If there is one thing that holds true, it’s that girls are fashionable and girls roller skates provide the style, comfort and flash that can be found in high heels and a favorite pair of shoes.
There are hundreds of glamourous pairs of girls roller skates but if you don’t know how to search for them, you’ll never find the perfect pair. Roller Skate Nation has a wide variety of girls roller skates and we created a quick guide to help you find a pair today.
Ask Yourself These 4 Questions To Get Started
- Have I ever roller skated before?
- Can I imagine myself on the local roller derby team?
- Do I want to make a fashion statement on my roller skates?
- Am I on a tight budget?
Below are paragraphs related to each question above to help you make the right decision.