The idea here is to fit in and stand out with stylish roller skates.
If you’re a believer that first impressions matter the most and you like to maintain a stylish presence in every environment then we have good news for you. When it comes to roller skating with style, it would be nice if we could easily slap on some wheels to our favorite shoes or boots. Even though there’s a solution for this idea, we prefer you to shop for skates that you will love and that will love you back.
Searching for the perfect combination of color, material and design may feel like shopping for a wedding dress or your next car so we created an easy guide and selection to our most stylish and hip skates that you may have never known we had.
First off, there’s nothing sweeter than a suede boot. It’s a combination of classic and modern design and it fits like a glove. Technically speaking, suede does not include the tough exterior skin layer, so it’s less durable but softer than standard “full-grain” leather. Suede boots also have a fine appearance different than leather. Although they might require a bit more of maintenance to water proof and clean compared to other materials, our collection of suede roller skates are worth the work!
6 Stylish Roller Skates
- Board Walk outdoor roller skates resemble the old school west side look and are perfect for outdoor skating in all types of terrain.
- Moxi roller skates are some of the hippest on the market for the chic skaters. The name “Lolly” comes from an old-soul, hippy-chic girl that hid her beauty behind an easy going humble style. She thought her skating needed a make-over, so she chose colors that reflected the easy going style without screaming for too much attention. From smooth pink, purple and leopard print there are many styles to choose from.
- Our top grain buckskin suede leather boot has earned the title as “One of the most comfortable boots on the market. With full leather lining and custom padding, you have the choice to assemble the boot on top of any plates and wheels you would like.
Artistic boots are back in style and are perfect for the casual skater or dancer. Think of them like the Rolex of roller skates. They are packed with style and comfort and are built to withstand the impact and heavy use. Made from high, top grain leather, here is our rundown of our top favorite artistic skates.
4. Dominion 719 Super X Medallion is a full leather skate that comes with a full out selection to choose from your choice of wheel color, toe stop colors and boot color.
5. Riedell Angel artistic skates are a perfect fit for the beginner and recreational skater. The special touch of this skate was to create a special boot for both men and women’s feet.
And last but not least, the name brands always find a way into the most sought after stuff.
6. Put some Pepper in your push and discover the 32 flavors of your style with the Dr. Pepper soft drink themed skates or skate fast with sonic speed on the skates specifically designed for Sonic Car hops. They come in colors black and purple to help you provide a special delivery on every occasion.
Shopping for roller skates is no different than other forms of online shopping. Take your time, read descriptions and ask for help when you need it. Be sure to review the sizing chart we provide for each skate because each skate has its own size. We ship fast and have a great return policy to get you rolling the way you want.