Advancing the sport of skating for 70 years…
Riedell skates date back to 1947 when Paul Riedell founded the company in Red Wing, MN after he parted ways with the Red Wing Shoe Co. His mission was to design widely available and affordable ice skate and he soon after found success in the market of roller skates. In fact, he has even been accepted into the roller skating hall of fame!
Roller skate nation agrees with their claim that “Riedell skates has no equal” and we stock a giant selection of Riedell roller skates in order to provide you top quality and affordable skates, year after year.
The Riedell roller skate company breaks down into 6 different roller skate categories to give you plenty of options for every type of roller skating you desire. Let’s take a quick look at what they offer:
For Jamskaters, Shuffle Skaters and Rex Skaters around the country.
Responsive and lightweight roller skates for dance skating.
Comfortable, durable and grippy skates suitable for all roller derby players.
Skates made for the traditional Speed, Jam and Track skater.
Agile, groovy and quick skates for rhythm skaters.
Tough and durable skates with outdoor wheels to be used in the great outdoors.
We highly recommend that you take a quick look at this awesome skate 101 help guide. It’s packed full of extremely useful information that will teach you just about everything you need to know about roller skates. After all, Riedell knows how to roll. They even know how to glide and Riedell skates play a major role in the world of figure skating.
Here’s a list of figure skaters worldwide that wear Riedell skates.
- Jeremy Abbott, Four Continents bronze medalist
- Craig Buntin, National Champion
- Kurt Browning, World Champion
- Michael Chrolenko, National Champion
- Jean Sebastien Fecteau, National Silver Medalist
- Eliot Halverson, Junior National Champion
- Laura Lepistö, European Champion
- Valérie Marcoux, National Champion
- Parker Pennington, Junior National Champion
- Susanna Pöykiö, European Silver Medalist
- Jamie Salé, Olympic Champion
- Jenni Vähämaa, Junior National Champion
- Johnny Weir, National Champion
The newest addition to the Riedell skate catalog is the fully fashionable Dart Quad Speed Roller Skates. The Dart boot has quality man made materials that cradle your foot, lots of great padding so you can focus on the fun of roller skating. The boot color matches the hub color to give it a colorful boost to let your personality shine.